Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nancy's Joining our Challenge

Nancy has taken me at my word and sent me a darling card of man's (or woman's) best friend!

What could be a better subject for our challenge this month of CAS (clean and simple) Friendship and/or Love?

She paste-embossed the dog stencil (LL3029) and the Celebrate stencil (LS90) with Dreamweaver Matte Black Embossing Paste (DMBP). Then traced the dog on the printed paper and cut him out with scissors, then glued him onto the dried embossing paste...leaving the tail, collar and nose showing just the black embossing paste.

Don't forget I will be gone...today I am flying to the UK and will be demonstrating on a TV show called Create and Craft, Feb 20, 21 and 22. You can watch me on-line. Click HERE to find their site. So....if you would like to join the challenge Louise Healy will post your cards on my site for me. Email them to LOUISE. And if you have your own blog link up your CAS creation with mr. linky by clicking HERE. Our random winner will win a stencil of their choice this month.

4 comments:

Louise said...

So cute Nancy! Thanks for joining our challenge this month!

Liz Martin said...

Ahhh, he's so cute. The depth and definition provided by the black paste is a nice touch.

JD/ Jill said...

This is really sweet, Nancy, and thank you for the instructions on how you did this...must give this a try.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, a card well done, I love the dot theme that you continued into the dog.

Post a Comment