Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas in August Challenge Winners

Best interpretation by Tiffany Smith
YAY!!! We have two winners for the month of August!

Tiffany Smith has won the prize for best interpretation of the challenge and Caroline Duncan has won best usage of Dreameaver products! Please email me your addresses and I will send you the new design "heart ornaments (LJ921). My email: lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com

It is September 1 and we will be "Getting Inky with Dreamweaver Stencils". Come back this Thursday to see what you might win. I will not be around for a few days. Am headed across the pond to teach stenciling to retailers who carry our stencils in the UK. But if you don't have a blog or the ability to post your creations you can email your cards to me and when I get back after the 20th I will post your creations for you. 

Best usage of the Dreamweaver products: Caroline D.


So until then have a good September and do me a favor in my absence, ...stop by each Thursday and support my Dream it Up team, they love your supportive comments.

3 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Congrats to our August winners! What wonderful creations that you both submitted! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with using the Heart Ornaments stencil that you won! Hint, hint... ;)

Louise said...

Congratulations to both! Your cards are beautiful! Have fun using that great new stencil!

Caroline D. said...

Thank you!! I'm honored that my card was chosen! It was a fun card to make! Iam so tickled I won the ornament stenci! It's a beautiful design and all the projects on the hop were gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive