Monday, August 2, 2010

Do a Daisy


From designer Laura Drahozel comes this beautiful variation on the summer floral. The greenery on this card is actually a pearlescent embossing powder on top of the regular embossing paste. The daisies (stencil LJ902) have been stenciled with a yellow pigment ink and then embossing powder on top of the inks. The summer stencil (LM294) was pasted with glossy white embossing paste on yellow cardstock and when dry was cut out, then mounted with foam mounting tape.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome!! I love, love, love it!!!

sommrstamping said...

Laura this is a beautiful card. I love it.

Pam Hornschu said...

Laura, I love how you used the stencil as a daisy! So bright and cheerful against the blue background and the shimmery leaves and stems. Reminds me of one of my favorite movies, "You've Got Mail", where Meg Ryan's character, Kathleen, says, "Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"

Daria said...

I love the effect of the pearlescent embossing powder.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive