Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Daisies Are Such Friendly Flowers"

That quote from the movie
"You've Got Mail" has been
coming to my mind whenever
one of the Dream Team sends
me a sample using the new
black-eyed Susan stencil
(LJ902). Liz Martin, from
San Carlos, CA dry embossed
this design, then stenciled it
with inks. Then she put glue
in the centers of the flowers
and sprinkled them with the
"Flower Soft" product. She
then mounted it onto a dark
brown cardstock and
embellished it with a soft
green ribbon. Makes me
want to run out and buy
some Flower Soft, I bet they
have it available at the store
where she teaches in San
Carlos, CA. Scrapbook Depot!

1 comments:

Terrece said...

I haven't used the flower soft very much. Love it, but don't think of it. That's a great idea to use it on the flowers.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive